Thursday, March 15, 2012

How to participate....

While I am riding for as many Autism related charities as possible, I have received several inquiries about how to donate directly to my son's school, the Central California Autism Center.

Here is their contact information.

Central California Autism Center at California State University, Fresno 
Mailing Address: 2576 E San Ramon Ave Fresno, CA 93740
Physical Address: 5005 N Maple Ave Fresno, CA 93740
Phone: 559.278.6773
Fax: 559.278.7910

Checks made out to the Central California Autism Center can be mailed directly to the address listed above.

If you decide to support this cause, you can e mail me directly at rales9@gmail.com.

I am hoping to get a pledge list started as I've already received several promises of support.



No comments:

Post a Comment