Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank you!

Support and encouragement are coming in and I really appreciate it. It's gonna take a lot to get my butt 40 miles on a bike!

Donation pledges are also coming from friends, family and folks who I have never met in person but who are kind-hearted enough to support this cause.

Thank you to all of you.

I will share one note from my Aunt Shirley. Her son Marshall, (my cousin), also has autism. He was my first and only contact with Autism for a very long time. He is now 40. My aunt, my uncle Jim, their daughters Stephanie and Tracy have always been there for Marshall and I want to say that I admire them for that. Just know that I will have Marshall in mind while I ride as well. I miss all of you very much. You too Grandma. =) I didn't forget you.

Here's her note:

Hi Judy, "Give Chris my best wishes and I will pray for him to go the 40 miles with ease. I will also mail in a donation from Marshall as he too has autism,and he is doing great because of all the training and love he had from his teachers. He is now 40 yrs. old." 

No comments:

Post a Comment